8.22.2005

Bappy Update

The baptism went off without a hitch, so our son is now sin free and ready to enter the pearly gates with nothing more than a high five to Peter. It was a beautiful service, as usual our pastor delivered a great sermon with lots of fiery lefty rhetoric. During the baptism, I managed to not burst into tears, which is a difficult task for me. Anyone who was at my wedding knows what I'm talking about. Afterwards, lots of friends and family came over for lunch. The part where the adult males fall asleep is always one of my favorite parts of family gatherings, so I was glad to see some of that. All in all, a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Colin Hughes Taylor said...

It was one heck of a good baptism service, and worship service in general. . . .SMiles kept it real (kid didn't want no water on his head), and Rev. Dan held it down. Now if we can only get rid of those damn fossil fueled air shows. . . .