10.07.2005

I ordered a new laptop 1 1/2 weeks ago, and they finished building it and it was shipped yesterday. It was built in China. How long does it take to ship something from China? If I remember right, they said it will be 5 business days at most.
This is really great news, because this computer is FUCKING BROKE. It works probably 40% of the time. The other 60% is spent rebooting, slowly grinding to a halt, and otherwise fucking up your shit. And anyone who knows me knows that my computer is, as Neiman Marxist MZ Snokilla would say, my main damey (sp?). Mr. Postman, bring me a dream!

No comments: