6.18.2006

Due Date Countdown: Nine Days

Not much to say, just felt like I should post something.

These days I sometimes find myself moaning with impatience, but for the most part I've been able to come to terms with the fact that this baby is NEVER COMING OUT. There is nothing going on down there. Not one twinge, not one squeeze, not one trickle of unusual fluid. Nate thoughtfully pointed out that if, nine months ago, someone had told me that I would carry this baby to my due date, I would have been thrilled. To which I could only say, you are right, and shut up.

Tonight we are heading over to Grant Park for the summer dance festival. I think it's supposed to be jazz and swing. Of course there will be no dancing done by me, but I'm looking forward to a little outing. I think Simon will have fun watching the action. Anyone want to join us? Give us a ring.

That's all for now.

No comments: