6.20.2006

testing, testing...

So I guess my body was just doing a little warm-up. Contractions pretty regularly for almost 4 hours, then they petered out and now I'm feeling next to nothing. A little disappointing, but who am I to question the natural progression of my labor? We'll just wait some more, that's all.

We still had a nice day, though. Nate and I took a walk while Beth stayed with Simon (thanks again!). He bought a new popcorn popper at Walgreen's. The cashier was strangely ecstatic to see him buying said airpopper because, as he informed us, the butter in microwave popcorn causes cancer. Little does he know that no popcorn will see the inside of that popper. Nate will use it to roast coffee. Did you all know that he roasts his own coffee now??? Crazy. You should all come over and try it sometime. I don't drink coffee, but I hear this stuff is mighty good.

Sorry for the false alarm, everyone, and thanks for your good wishes. Stay tuned....

No comments: