1.03.2007

Night From Hell, plus The Shirt

Theo is sick tonight. In keeping with my resolution to get to bed at a reasonable hour, I "went to bed" at 10 pm. It's now 1:40 am, and I have probably been up with my baby 20 times in the interim. That's enough times to not really feel like I have gone to bed at all, but rather am working the night shift, just like my hubby. The only difference is that tomorrow, when he sleeps during the day, I will be "awake," caring for my boys. You'd better feel sorry for me. I know I do. (Also for baby Theo. Poor thing.)



Wanted to show you the completed shirt. When told to "look cool," this is the pose Nate produced. Spot on.



Another shot. Included here so you all can remember that your friend Nate is not a hipster creep, just a normal dude with a wicked awesome new shirt.



Here is a close-up. I'm not sure how well it translates through the computer screen. You might have to come visit us and view this masterpiece in person.
Please do.

1 comment:

MJ Watson said...

The shirt is incredible. I'm not kidding, I'm so impressed I barely know what to say.
And I love Nate's modeling. This is why you guys are my two most favorite adult-like people. Someday, maybe when I grow up, I'll be cool like you. Not likely, but I'm working on it.