5.29.2007

Animal Funnies and PSA

These are two sites featuring animals that I find amusing.

First, disapproving rabbits. I don't understand it, but I like it. Click on the numbers at the bottom of the page for more pictures and disapproval. Cassie, if you are reading this, please note that this strange page is nestled within a birding blog.

Next, this weirdness. I understand this even less. Most of the captions are in a sort of lingo that was unfamiliar to me. Nate told me they are in leet speak, which from my understanding is a formal term for internet jargon. You all may know about it already, I had to have it explained by my nerdy husband and am still a little fuzzy on it. Mysterious. But funny.


Finally, dear readers, many of you will be receiving invitations to Theo's birthday party in the mail. I want to make it clear that these invitations do not come with an expectation of attendance, especially if you reside in Chicago. Think of it more as a goodwill gesture, a wish. This invitation says we love you and wish we saw more of you. It does not say our friendship will suffer if you choose not to travel three hours just to have lunch with us. Okay? Okay. At the same time, if you do want to come, we'd be thrilled. Since there aren't any games or themed decorations to focus on, I can put all my energy toward the food. The lunch promises to be ridiculous (if you were at Simon's first b-day party, you know what I mean), and hopefully delicious. So you might want to take that fact into consideration.

No comments: